professional supplier & good quality
Qi Standard Inductive Wireless Charger MC-IP4 (NEW!)
The brand new induction charger MC-IP4 works with all Qi-enabled devices now and in the future.
(The Qi name and the Qi logo are both trademarks of the Wireless Power Consortium)
Features and Functions
Universal Charging: The Inductive Charger has Qi, the new universal standard for charging. You can charge any Qi-enabled device today, tomorrow and beyond.
Large Qi Charging Zone: 1 large zone for wireless charging.
Freedom of Placement: No annoying magnets to align or secret spots to find in order to charge your device.
Indicator Lights: On when you’re charging, off when you’re full.
Intelligent Induction: Prevents overcharging with standby mode once you’re fully charged.
Power Source: The USB cable into charging pad; You can connect the wireless charger pad to any device with USB Port (like computer,power bank, AC-DC 5V adapter ,car charger etc.)
Technical Specification for the Qi Inductive Charger:
Input: Direct Current 5V 1A
Receiving power: 5W
Wireless distance: 5mm
Output: 5V 500mA-700mA
Certification: QI Standard
How should I go about setting up the charger?
1. Connect the power supply to the Qi inductive charger using the USB cable provided, there’s a yellow indication light from the charger. Ensure that the connectors are firmly secured.
2. There will be an indicator light and a ‘beep’ sound from the Qi inductive charger if the set up is successful.
How should do I start charging my Qi enabled devices?
1. Place your phone on the Qi inductive charger.
2. If there’s a blue indication light from the charger, the phone is charging wirelessly. However, if there isn’t any blue indicator light, move your device to the center of the charger. This should commence the charging process.
3. Kindly note that if the distance between the phone and Qi inductive charger is more than 4cm, the phone may not charge. Should this happens, it’s advisable to remove the case on your phone to commence the charging process.