2014 Newest Hot selling-----Portable 5V QI Wireless MC-IP4 QI Standard QI Pad + QI Receiver Charging for 4/4S Black/White Colors High Quality Brand New Factory Sealed
professional supplier & good quality
Qi Standard Inductive Wireless MC-IP4 (NEW!)
The brand new induction MC-IP4 works with all Qi-enabled devices now and in the future.
(The Qi name and the Qi logo are both trademarks of the Wireless Power Consortium)
The MC-IP4 ,Newest Qi wireless with cable. You can connect the wireless pad to any device with Port(like computer,, AC-DC 5V adapter,car etc.) which is more convenient.
Features and Functions
Universal Charging: The Inductive has Qi, the new universal standard for charging. You can charge any Qi-enabled device today, tomorrow and beyond.
Large Qi Charging Zone: 1 large zone for wireless charging.
Freedom of Placement: No annoying magnets to align or secret spots to find in order to charge your device.
Indicator Lights: On when you’re charging, off when you’re full.
Intelligent Induction: Prevents overcharging with standby mode once you’re fully charged.
Power Source: The cable into charging pad; You can connect the wireless pad to any device with Port (like computer,, AC-DC 5V adapter ,car etc.)
Technical Specification for the Qi Inductive :
Input: Direct Current 5V 1A
Receiving power: 5W
Wireless distance: 5mm
Output: 5V 500mA-700mA
Certification: QI Standard
How should I go about setting up the ?
1. Connect the power supply to the Qi inductive using the cable provided, there’s a yellow indication light from the . Ensure that the connectors are firmly secured.
2. There will be an indicator light and a ‘beep’ sound from the Qi inductive if the set up is successful.How should do I start charging my Qi enabled devices?
1. Place your phone on the Qi inductive .
2. If there’s a blue indication light from the , the phone is charging wirelessly. However, if there isn’t any blue indicator light, move your device to the center of the . This should commence the charging process.
3. Kindly note that if the distance between the phone and Qi inductive is more than 4cm, the phone may not charge. Should this happens, it’s advisable to remove the case on your phone to commence the charging process.